There are mainly two sides of the Manning story.
- Manning is getting healthy and progressing
- Peyton Manning himself
- Manning Family
- Mort Christensen
- Bill Polian
- Somewhat Adam Schefter
- Manning Agent
- Renowned surgeon who did the surgery
- Colts’ Neurosurgeon
- Colts players such as Addai, Adam Vinatieri
- Jim Irsay himself
- Bob Kravitz
- Peter King
- John Clayton
- Jason LaCanfora with Colts sources
- Team sources
Facts that are lost: Manning is NOT expected to regain his arms-strength at this time unless he has super-human healing abilities.
Then everybody else takes sides.
*Welcome any comments and suggestions to add to the list.
What the Championship games tell us, we should have known already….
The Patriots and the Giants won the AFC and the NFC Championship games. Following are some minor or major observations by yours truly.
- Yes, special teams can make or break a game – Billy Cundiff of the Ravens and Kyle Williams of the 49ers know a thing or two about that. Colts ST should also know a thing or two about that…. 2009 SB and 2010 Wild Card Game?
- WR drops in the end zone or close to the end zone do make a difference when you really need to score.
- Yes, It is better lucky than good – Brady threw 2 INTs and no TDs (run TD should not count when you are talking about QB stats) & the Patriots still won. In other news, Brady never really won the SB rings by himself, did he?
- Great Defensive ball games are quite boring…. but I think Peyton will kill to have a defense like the Giants or the 49ers, or the Ravens.
- Peyton would like to have some of Brady’s luck, not that Luck or Brady’s Uggs….
- Side Note – Keith Brooking does not show he is a very smart football analyst when he started saying “QBs are judged by the number of rings”. Again, he thinks Terry Bradshaw is a better QB than Dan Marino. Moreover, he said that in front of Jeff Saturday. SMH
- The Mannings are invincible!
More thoughts to come… share yours in the comment section of write your own posts